Monday, November 21, 2011

Dark Angel



(American Apparel Bodysuit, Lace flare Pant from Forever 21 & a body chain from Misselfridges)
Here we go!! A few pictures from the photo shoot that I mentioned  on my previous posts. I'm completely obsessed with dark make up, everything black & Gothic things  lately. So, I came up with these dark angel theme and I'm trying my best to look Gothic as much as I can.
To make this happen, the huge credit goes to the photographer Mani Rai. I had a great time working with him. His work is  brilliant. Check them out on http://manirai.tumblr.com/ . And last but not least, my friend Pritam Bantawa Rai our helper of the day. Thank you girl.

 (I really hoped you guys enjoyed my dark and Gothic look. Even though, I look a bit scary & hopefully you guys try it out for yourselves.)
                                                                                 
                                                                                                      Catch up soon      
                                                                                                            xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment