Monday, January 02, 2012

Reliving those moments!!!

     
Did a few photo shoots for some event's promotion
&
street fashion competition organised by Parcha Productions

                                         Trip to Canada with fam & cousins (Best summer holiday 2011)
&
The best moments
Some special & lovely people in my life. Thank you for always being around me during the best and the worst. LOVE You ALL!!!Oh Hahahahha I am in the picture too (never mind).                                     Born of BEYOND THE CLOSET which is now a part of my  life. 
                                        Pictures from Xmas with my nephew and  some lovely gifts from my family.
                                                                                        &
 those shoes are the best present(perfectly made for me) received from my mum. :-)
Flicking through the pictures & getting lost in the moments (which I'll cherish forever) . Looking back, so much has happened in 2011 but it was an amazing year. Now, let's start another exciting journey in the hope to achieve great things and help other people get inspired. Happy New Year everyone and may 2012 bring you loads of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment