Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bright Neon+Mint

   
(Jumper Primark £2; Clutch Aldo,Necklace from Topshop, Mint trousers Primark £12, Vintage Shoes) 
I've been looking for neon jumpers everywhere to wear with my floral leggings.But, one day I popped in to a Primark store while I was waiting for my friend in a town centre . Guess what?? I found these lovely neon jumper which original price was only 5 quid and apparently it was reduced to 2 quid (ohh Happy times)..and saw these mint trousers too which only cost me 12 quid which I've been wanting the exact same ones from American Apparel for £68. Good bargain and quality isn't that bad.Best £14 I've ever spent (And these two colors goes so well together and both the colors  are so in right now.)I'm so loving Primark...Ya'll going to see me on these jumpers so many times and hopefully I'll do several posts on how to style them.

1 comment:

  1. Great Style..:) I found you on Lookbook.

    Feel free to visit me...
    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete