Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Havana


(The first morning in HAVANA from my hotel room)


        Few glimpse of Havana city tour 





I don’t know where and how to put things together as I haven’t been blogging in a while.  Also, as few of you know I’m not much active on my social networking channels. So much has happened in a past few months. It is said that everything happens for a reason, and I believe it is so.

Besides, all of a sudden I feel really determined & motivated to update my blog. So, to start fresh I needed fresh content, fresh clothes, fresh me…. You right …fresh me!  I ended up in cuba, this place has empowered and gave me a spirit lets say another reason to why not to update myself and start over again.

Yes!!! Back to the same road again fresh me and fresh content…  can’t wait to share with you guys. Stay tuned for more pictures!!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment