Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rocking it with Ripped jeans

I headed out to cheer up sister and her team for basket ball tournament over the weekend. Unfortunately,  I didn't even get to stay there for half an hour because i had to rush out as I was meeting up with my friends. Also purchased few good things (can't wait
to wear them), but also tiring at the same time. I did lots of 
walking around with hands full of bags and boxes and by the end of the day i was proper knackered. Anyway had a really really awesome time.  Hopefully will do some purchase posts SOON-ish.

In this posts: simple basic white top with super skinny DIY ripped black jeans (they fit like a dream), studded clutch from ALDO and printed blazer layered on the top for Rock & Casual look. 
I also added these must have -faux fur collars to stay warm and keep up with the cool crowd.
BTW
Why weekend always goes so fast??? Can't wait for this weekend (off to BIRMINGHAM yaay!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment