Wednesday, February 29, 2012

D.I.Y tie Dye Fringe Top

      Top made by meself 



 Top made by meself


I bought a plain large t-shirt from Primark men's section which only costs me £2.50 each and I tie dyed it with the bleach.
Then, I decided to do something extra to it as it looked dead simple & oversize. 
So, I chopped them to  make some fringe & give that edge/rough touch inspired by Evil Twin (Tear & Fringe t-shirt) here . 
I really like it & so happy with the outcome; I'm patting myself on the back. LOL
Will  defo  do tutorial  x

4 comments:

  1. Love it! and i absolutely adore dip-dyed pattern and fringes..it's gorgeous you did a great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur so creative i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top.
    too funky and iLove it!

    touchofawanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. woahh girl youve got some ASSSSSS

    ReplyDelete